CR51xs - Pink Opal Cross and Chain
This product is currently sold out.
This is a hand made Sterling Silver cross pendant inlaid with multiple pieces of Pink Opal. It includes an Italian Sterling Silver chain and FREE First Class Shipping. All our jewelry is Hand made by us exclusively for our customers. Our work is not available in stores and is sold only in art shows and online.
- FREE SHIPPING - 1st Class Mail (usually 3 to 5 days)
- FREE CHAIN - 18 inch Italian Sterling Silver Chain - .925 Silver
- HAND MADE - Crafted to stand the test of time
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Made with .925 sterling silver and is hypoallergenic. 100% safe for sensitive skin. It is a high quality material a classic that will stand the test of time. Sterling silver is easy to keep tarnish-free by wearing it regularly
💍 PINK OPAL 💍
We have inlayed with other shades of pink opal in past years. This is a one is a beautiful coral pink. We really love it and hope you will too.
💍 MADE WITH LOVE 💍
This unique and heartfelt cross is beautifully packaged and ready for giving. Makes a sentimental surprise for any awesome lady. Great gifts for Mom or Grandma on Mother's Day, anniversary, birthday, or wedding celebration.
💍About Our Jewelry 💍
- Always hand made, never casted
- Opal and Sterling Silver
- VERY HIGH QUALITY
- Hand Made by us exclusively for our customers
- Not found in stores
To Insure Your Complete Satisfaction, We offer a 30 day warranty against faulty workmanship. You must email us within 30 days of purchase to activate the warranty claim. You are allowed to take more than 30 days to send items back for exchange or repair as long as you emailed a claim within that 30 day period.
Gifts may be exchanged for other sizes and colors and even other items for an equal or greater cost. Typically exchanges will be limited to 30 days but we will often consider much longer times after the holidays.
💍Long Term Support💍
Damaged items can be traded in for a partial credit toward a replacement if that item is still offered and toward a different item if the original piece is no longer offered. Trade in values decrease over time. They range from 90% to 60% over the first year. Most items still receive a 50% trade in value even after one year. After two years, trade ins are not guaranteed but are often allowed.